Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tea Party Anyone?!

Natalie has decided that she loves Tea Parties! Yesterday while Mark was watching his BYU Football game she wanted to have a tea party with him on the bed with some pretend food. Today she decided she wanted to have a REAL Tea Party with REAL food. So Katie, Matt & Natalie set up the table with the tea party set. They had crackers, pepperoni, Cheerios and chocolate to eat. Yum! They had a fun time playing and pretending with each other. A great Buffet Natalie. :)
I'll have some pizza please!
Mmmm, good tea!
Slurp!
Pepperoni, but where's the cheese?
Yippee! A Tea Party for me!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like lots of fun. My girls would have loved to be there! Those are cute dishes. Kids are so funny!

Holly said...

OK so I was going to comment on how cute Natalie is getting and grown up she is then I notice that your wall in your kitchen is red....I love it and I need pictures! When did you paint it?

Phyllisa said...

If only I had known this sooner! ;) Maybe next time Natalie will like Hannah better if she shares her Disney Princess tea set with her. Sorry I didn't think of it before!