Thursday, October 16, 2008

Princess for a Day!

I need to make my blog a little more cheerful today after my last entry about our cat. :( So yesterday my friend Shannon came over to show me these adorable Tutu dresses she has been making. She wanted Natalie to model one for her so she could see how one fit. They are such cute little dresses and Natalie loved getting to put one on. Shannon is so talented. So here is our little Princess in one of these pretty tutus! Can you say bippity, boppity boo!





3 comments:

21st Century Homemaker said...

Those are so cute! I need to make one for my girls! Are they hard to make?Sorry to hear about your cat. That scares me becuase we do not have a gate on our side yrad yet and Hanna is always playing in the back yard. That really irritates me! We are surrounded by dogs and people do not know how to take care of them, they are alwys barking!

Anonymous said...

Can you show me how to make those tutus? that is so cute!

Holly said...

HOW PRETTY!!!! OH I WANT A GIRL!!!! K, girlies pray for me to get a girl one day! Love my boys but I so do want a princess...I hope I don't regret those words!!