Friday, October 3, 2008

Halloween Treats


The other day the school was having a Bake Sale so I got creative and decided to make some "mummy" cupcakes. They were so easy and fun to make. You make chocolate cupcakes, then you need some white vanilla icing, chocolate icing and chocolate MM's. First put a little chocolate icing in the middle of the cupcake where the face and mm's will go. Then you put the white icing inside an icing bag with a tip that will give you nice wide lines. Ice the cupcakes so that it looks like they have been wrapped in a sheet - individually ice each "strip" if that makes sense. Then put the mm's on for eyes, and use a fine tip to make chocolate dots for on the eyes. There you have your Yummy, Mummy Cupcakes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! How creative! Welcome to the blogging world. Now I will know what you are up to even if you are my neighbor!

Holly said...

HOW CUTE!! You are totally putting me to shame! I am going to have to try them. :)

G-mom said...

what a clever idea! I love halloween baked goods especially cupcakes. we'll have to give those a whirl for the haunt your neighbor this year. thanks for the idea!!