Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Winter is officially here! It has been snowing on and off yesterday and today and boy is it cold. The high today is only 28 degrees F, and later this week that will feel warm after we get 0 - 12 degrees on Saturday; at least that is what they are predicting. Yikes! That is some cold weather. Thank goodness most of my Christmas shopping is all done because there is no way you are going to get me outside when it is that cold! That is when I officially start hibernating for the winter! I'll take hot weather anyday over being stuck in the cold! Brrrrrrr! Katie shovelling the driveway with Matt
Pushing the snow away
Dumping it off to the side
Matt looking a little chilly!

1 comment:

Holly said...

It is -15 here and I just said to Jay today: "I miss Nampa weather!" Then I see you guys have snow and I just have to say misery loves company! I am sooo not a snow and cold person!