Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

Since 'I've been dreaming of a White Christmas' for the past 2 days, I decided to get some Christmas decorations put up around the house because ''tis the season to be jolly!' So this year I don't think I did quite as much as in years' past because I have a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 month old who is rolling EVERYWHERE and ready to take off crawling any minute now.......'Joy to the World!' So since 'I'll be home for Christmas' this year, here are a few pics of our 'Little Town of Bethlehem' in Nampa. We send you warm thoughts and wishes from 'up on the housetop' because 'baby it's cold outside!' Our front door, but 'Santa Baby', hurry down the chimney tonight....
'So this is Christmas'........at our House
Our ' Stairway to heaven'.....oh wait, that's not a Christmas song.....
We'll all be 'rockin' around the Christmas tree.....'
And then you can 'bring me some figgy pudding'........
'O Holy Night', 'Silent Night'....Christmas is 'the most wonderful time of the year.'
What a wonderful gift we've been given.
May you enjoy the season, your family, and may we remember it is better to give than to receive.
Merry Christmas
(If you get a chance, enjoy some Christmas music on my playlist too! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute decorations! I need your decorating advice at my house. I am terrible at it!

Holly said...

I love it! I wish I was there to see it in person. I love how you have the white star and a white ribbon on your wreath! You did a fabulous job!!! I am still in the middle of my decorating...maybe I will have to "twinkle" you here! If only!

G-mom said...

becca... how cute. I wish my house was a s cute!! I stink at decorating. Anyway. I would love to plan a time to come over when Julie comes. Thanks for remembering. That would be so fun. we miss you guys.

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

It looks great! I love decorating for the holidays. Great music. When I decorated on Saturday I played Josh Groban's Christmas CD.

spice2116 said...

nice and simple thats the way it should be. love all your decorations!!