Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Emily!!

Ok, so I got the order of these photos wrong....... (it's been a while since I updated my blog so I'm a bit rusty!) It was Emily's birthday this past week and she is officially 14 now! Wow, can't believe my kids are growing up so quickly! Time flies. Emily has a nice birthday party with a few friends. They ate heart-shaped Calzones, had chocolate fondue (yum!) and went the movie 'When in Rome.' Then late on the eve of her birthday the door bell rang, only to find our front entry had been toilet papered by a sweet friend who also made a fun poster and left a gift. That was a nice fun surprise for Emily! (Thanks Ashley!) Anyway, here are the pics! Happy Birthday to our lovely, sweet, and beautiful young lady! Blowing out the candles on the chocolate cake!
Lighting the candles........
One of her birthday gifts was a new dress she wanted. I need to get a picture of her in it.... she looks very beautiful all dressed up!

Surprise!

Happy Birthday Emily!

No comments: