Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Going Coupon Crazy!!!

Well I've finally given in to peer pressure...... I decided to give this coupon craze a try to see if it really can and does save us some money. I have to say it is a lot of work, but it is rewarding when you see the savings. I've been trying it now for the past month, and whilst I can't say that I've saved any money on my grocery budget YET, I HAVE gotten more groceries for my money and have already stocked up on plenty of goods! So, yesterday I went out and took advantage of some deals on feminine products and other things, an all up all this cost me $17.72!! I saved almost $50 and I got $9 in Register Rewards a Walgreens! I was able to get:
4 Boxes Kotex Pads
4 Boxes Kotex Tampons
2 Joy Dish Detergents
1 Bag of Spinach
2 Cans of Olives
1 Men's Dove Body Wash
4 Boxes of Spaghetti
1 Bottle of All Laundry Detergent
4 Boxes Valentine Hearts
I was quite pleased with my effort yesterday!
If you want to know more about couponing or some of the great deals you can take advantage of, check out

1 comment:

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Yeah Rebecca!!! Just keep at it. The trick is to stock up on items when they are killer deals. Eventually you will only be buying the best deals each week! Thanks for the link! :)