Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Twilight Halloween!

Well with Halloween comes fun Halloween Parties and time to be creative and decide what we should wear for an Adult Halloween party that Mark and I were invited to. This year thanks to Emily's genius (hehe!) Mark & I decided to go as Edward and Bella from Twilight! Mark was an awesome looking Edward!! I can't say I looked that much like Bella, but it was fun being a cool accessory to Mark! We had a bunch of people at the party tell us how much Mark looked like Edward and even our kids had to look twice! It was very fun! We were even voted as Best Couple at the party and won a prize. There we some really cool costumes at the parties from Cruella Deville, to Popeye and Olive Oil. Thanks to our friends Mindy and Dave for a great night!
Here we are.... doesn't Mark look fabulous?! Note the apple, and Mark's sparkles, oh and my
t-shirt....
it says "My Boyfriend is a Vampire"! Thanks for letting me borrow your t-shirt Emily!

I always knew Edward....I mean Mark was the most handsomest man around! Mark even wore sparkles. Not many REAL men would do that (or wear make up for that matter!) for their wife and all for a good cause of a Halloween party! Thanks honey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was ready for him to start reciting lines from the movie! He looked so much like Edward! You guys were a hit!

cindyc said...

What a fabulous idea, and executed so well! You both looked great!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Yep, you guys looked great. And I must say I did vote for you as the best couple. Although I had to leave before I could hear the winners announced. I knew I wouldn't win anything being a plain old ghost. Maybe next year I'll get more creative when my hubby can help me :) I should have worn one of my old costumes. They would have been more creative than my ghost but oh well.

Holly said...

Wow! You guys look so like the movie!! How fun! Wish we could have been at the party I am sure it was so much fun!!!