Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Family Pictures











Last week we finally went out and got new family pictures taken. It has been almost a year and a half since we've had a family portrait done so it was probably about time! I would really notice that we needed new photos each time I would look at Brady's picture. Natalie was not the most cooperative for pictures this year. Even with me trying to bribe her with candy didn't seem to help. And then there was Brady.... I'm amazed they got a good one of him smiling because he spent a lot of the time crying! It is hard to get everyone looking at the camera and smiling when you have 8 people in the picture. I told the photographer to just take the picture and not worry about everyone looking when it came to getting one of all the kids. I think their picture turned out pretty cute inspite of what they were all doing. So here are a few , and then you can also look on the side of my blog for some others. I have also posted some additional ones on my Facebook page if you are interested!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My GOODNESS! Those pics of Brady are sooooooo adorable! I love the one with the puckered lips! If I wasn't already taken.....

Wait, we have already decided to betroth our kids, so Morgan is safe!

Such a beautiful family!

sillybobs said...

Very cute pictures! :)

Joseph said...

This comment is more for all of your recent posts. It looks like you guys are doing great, and the pictures turned out really well I think! Way to go Emily on the good things she's doing, and as for Mark, it's obvious how much he loves you! :)